Pages

such an honor to hear Sarah Lee Guthrie & Hoping Machine sing my song at the Climate March in DC!

Translate

new CD available on band camp click on cover image below to download tracks

new CD available on band camp          click on cover image below to download tracks
contact: spiesarts@gmail.com

Sunday, June 19, 2016



Monday, June 27th - Air
It was a warm, sunny morning with not much of a breeze.
Poems went inward to breath, lungs and depth of breathing.
Noticing number of breaths for inhale and exhale.

someone wrote:
leaves on tree beside me
shimmer and move
 my lungs smile

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are an infinite array of fire mandalas, and infinite ways
 to create your own mandala representing the fire element in your life.
Join me tomorrow outside the Stockbridge Library, June 20th
the first day of summer,  to create your mandala.
I'll provide the paper and colors. Bring your favorite pen and a notebook or paper.




No comments: